Surge Protector for Computer, Network, Phone, and Coax
You need this Belkin surge protector because it can protects so many different devices.
- Computer Networks via it's in and out RJ45 Ethernet connections.
That's great for protecting against surges coming in from your Cable or DSL Modems.
- Phone and fax machine with it's RJ11 input connection, and two RJ11 output connections.
- Cable TV and Cable Modems via in and out coaxial connections.
- Protect stereo and TV audio with it's EMI/RFI noise filters, with up to 75 dB reduction.
- 12 surge protected outlets with complete 3 line AC protection, and a 3996 Joule energy rating.
- 10 foot extended 14-guage heavy duty cord.
- Right angle plug
- Simple detachable cord-management system to reduce cable clutter.
- Slim design
- Lifetime Product Warranty from Manufacturer.
- $300,000 Connected Equipment Warranty from Manufacturer.
MSRP on these Belkin BE11223410 surge protectors is $64.99, but we have them for $29.99 plus shipping! Tennessee residents pay an additional 9.25% sales tax.
A charge from Spectrum Research, Inc.
will appear on your credit card.
Copyright © 2011 Spectrum Research, Inc. / Electricity-Usage.com